StyleBlazer, a NYC-based progressive, cutting-edge site geared towards the chic, style-driven African-American woman, is looking for 3 great interns to start ASAP. In addition to unique and original video content, StyleBlazer will sate our readership’s fashion urges with a stimulating daily dose of trends du jour, celebrity style reports, street-level fashion shots, sassy beauty tips, breaking news about exciting shops and hip brands, intriguing designer profiles and juicy information about “absolute” must-have accessories.
Candidates should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Excel, and Outlook, as well as a familiarity with WordPress. The creative and self-motivated candidates will join our fast paced, team-oriented environment. Please take a look at our website to learn more about us – www.styleblazer.com.
- Research (of fashion personalities, trends etc)
- Social media updates
- Setting-up interviews and video shoots
- Procuring images from brands/publicists, running errands and some writing duties also.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented, able to “think outside the box”
- Available 2-3 days a week (min)
- BA Degree or enrolled in a university
College credit and lunch on days you work
Email your cover letter, resume, and all relevant information to email@example.com